Villa Gading is nestled on a quiet lane off Jalan Drupadi and close to Jalan Oberoi or 'Eat Street' where guests will find a wide range of cafes and restaurants including famous names such as Ku De Ta, La Lucciola and The Living Room. The area is also known for its boutiques, galleries and spas and the beach is nearby.
Not far away is Jalan Dhyana Pura which is rapidly gaining a reputation for its vibrant live music scene, high calibre restaurants and colourful shops.
Villa Gading has been designed to recreate the ambience of a traditional Balinese compound and is composed of separate buildings situated around a tropical garden. Whether you're travelling with family or friends, the villa offers the perfect introduction to a tropical lifestyle.
VILLA GADING ACCOMMODATION
The spacious two-storey villa has three bedrooms, a private pool, and a garden adorned with loungers and a large bale. Doors and windows fold away giving the buildings an uncluttered feel.
The first floor of the main building houses living and dining areas and a kitchen. These rooms can be closed off by sliding doors to prevent children from using the pool unattended. The dining area has an elegant table and chairs allowing guests to watch TV while they eat and, in the corner of the living room, the fully-equipped kitchen has a stove, a microwave, a water dispenser, a refrigerator, a coffee maker, a juicer, cutlery, dining and glass ware and a maxi bar.
Upstairs, the air-conditioned master bedroom has a king-sized bed, a fan, a safety deposit box in the wardrobe and a large ensuite with shower, and wash basins.
Opposite the dining and living area is an air-conditioned bedroom which has twin single beds, a fan, a safety deposit box in the wardrobe and a large ensuite with shower, and wash basin.
The guest house is fronted by a terrace which looks out to the garden and pool. This air-conditioned room features a double bed, a fan, a safety deposit box in the wardrobe and a large ensuite bathroom with shower, bath tub and wash basin.
Ground and Landscape
At the heart of Villa Gading is a large and inviting infinity pool which is surrounded by a tropical garden and rice terrace.
VILLA GADING SERVICE AND FACILITIES
- Three en-suite bedrooms; one master bedroom with a king-sized bed one guest room with double bed, one bedroom with twin single bed.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have a ceiling fan and generous wardrobe space.
- All beds bedroom doors are protected by a screen
- Digital safety deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with large refrigerator
- Free internet access in the villa, plug in your laptop or just use the wireless connection
- Large LCD TV in living area with 50 international channels including movies, news, cartoons and sport
- DVD/CD player with the capacity to stream music throughout the villa
- 40sqm swimming pool with shallow step-in
- Pool-side bale with daybed great for massages and snoozing
- Reclining chairs, pool umbrella and pool towels
- Outdoor shower
- Private off-street parking
- Back-up generator
- Complimentary grocery shopping assistance without any surcharge
- Daily housekeeping from 8am – 4pm
- Daily personal guest assistance from 7am-11pm
- Professional 24-hour security service
- All bed linens, towels, toilet paper, cooking utensils, basic condiments and drinking water are provided
- Normal household supplies such as toilet paper, soap and other cleaning products are included in the rental price and will be replenished as needed
- Villa Gading, is fully staffed by a manager, guest assistant, villa attendant, engineering staff, a gardener and pool attendant and security guards